Magic Wool Mermaids and Fairies – How to Make Seasonal Standing Figures
Höfundur: Christine Schäfer.
Útgáfudagur: 16. september 2021.
Bókin er 120 blaðsíður og 21 x 19,2 cm á stærð.
An inspiring craft book for learning to make beautiful mermaids and fairies for every season, using magic wool.
- A complete guide to crafting mermaids and fairies using magic wool
- Fully illustrated with beautiful colour photographs
- Features clear step-by-step instructions with useful diagrams
- A fresh new edition, redesigned and even easier to use
- Includes projects for both beginners and experienced crafters
Learn how to make fairies and mermaids to suit every season, and discover the joy of crafting with magic wool.
Magic wool is a soft, vibrant material, perfect for creating figures for nature tables, celebrations, and Christmas decorations. From beautiful seasonal fairies, to shimmering mermaids and charming root children, crafters can create a wonderful selection of figures as the perfect focal point for festivals and storytelling.
This inspiring book includes clear step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and diagrams for more than twenty standing figures, created using a combination of winding and needle-felting. The projects range from simple figures for beginners to more elaborate designs for experienced crafters.