TotsBots PeeNut bleian er all-in-2 bleia, þar sem innlegg er sett beint innan í vatnshelt cover.
Innleggjasettið inniheldur tvö innlegg, eitt stórt og eitt lítið. Hægt er að nota innleggin í sitthvoru lagi eða saman fyrir sem mesta rakadrægni.
PeeNut coverin eru seld sér.
Our PeeNut pads are cleverly designed to be used for light, medium or heavy wetters. 1 set, 2 pads, used 3 ways. Use the smaller pad for light, larger pad for medium, and both together for heavy wetters.
Pop your pads into our waterproof PeeNut wrap for an economical nappy system. Wraps can be used for up to 4 consecutive changes, so all you need to do is switch out the wet pads for dry ones and off you go. Great for day-time and on compact when you’re out and about.
- Contents: 1 x set of PeeNut Pads (2 pads).
- Small PeeNut pad can hold 210ml
- Big PeeNut pad can hold 270ml
- Both PeeNut pads used simultaneously holds up to 480ml
- Oekotex certified – no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin
- Our simply brilliant 3-in-1 absorbent pads to be used as part of our Peenut nappy system:
- Made up of two pads (light and medium) that can be used separately or popped together for flexible absorbency and fit.
- Slim fit and fast drying, use day or night.
- For light wetters: Use the smaller pad for newborns during the day
- For medium wetters: Use the larger pad for newborns at night and during the day once baby needs it
- For heavy wetters: Pop both small and large pads back together for maximum absorbency once baby is doing power wees.
- Time to change? Pop in a new pad and re-use the wrap
- Pads are made from gorgeously soft bamboo with a touch of microfibre for fast drying.
Fabric & Care
- Avoid vinegar, sodium bicarbonate and other harsh stain removers.
- Bamboo will need approx. 10 washes to reach full absorbency.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting.
- Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder.
- Wash dark colours separately.